Jun 2 to Jun 4, 2017
Guest Player Form: Click Here
1. Each team will be allowed to us a maximum of three (3) guest players for the tournament.
2. All guest players must come from the same district association and be properly registered for the current season in order to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
3. The guest player consent form must be completed for each guest player(s) and be signed by the guest player’s current coach as well as a team official from the tentative tournament team.
4. Guest player’s official team roster will no longer be required due to privacy concerns, but proof of player registration must be produced if required by tournament organizers.
5. All guest players will need to be identified on the team’s tournament roster/game sheets.
6. The guest player consent form(s) will need to accompany the game sheet when handed to the referee at the start of each game that the guest player participates in.
7. Any player listed on the game sheet, but is not participating in that particular game will need to be crossed off the game sheet. The game sheet is to correctly represent the players that will participate in the game as indicated on the game sheet, this includes all guest players.
8. A guest player will be allowed under the following conditions